Size: 9.5 MB
Publish date: 08-11-2017
Require: Android 3.2+
Through this app you can choose two type of editing. Full Editing which lets you rebuild files from an APK. and the second is Simple Edit, which lets you replace the files inside an apK. First one is more complex than the second one.
Use of APK Editor:
First of course you will need to obtain the .apk file that you want to edit there are two methods to do it: Step 1:
1. If you have the recovery flash-able zip for the rom you are currently on simply open it up, navigate to the file which you want to edit (in some cases. system--app--setting .apk) file into your desktop.
2. Using root browser or a similar app on your device, navigation to the .apk you wish to edit and copy it in to your SD Card. than connect your computer and copy the file from your phone to the computer.
3rd Step: Put it back on your device to see the changes in effect, there's no point having it on your computer. There are two ways to go about this.
1. Open your rom and navigate to the place where you look your .apk file from. click on the old .apk file and press the delete button. Now drag your new edited .apk file in to the zip, than connect your device to your computer and drag the rom into the SDCard and flash it vie recovery . Now reboot the system and see your changes in effect.
- Permission Remover Features.
- Change apk signature with apk deitor
- Hack game resources.
- Built in hack app data option.
- Select any apk file to edit with this app.
- You can also select apk file from the app directly.
- The app has auto run manager features.
- Modify any apk file and edit any apk file.
- Manage auto run of an application.
- Hack data of an application.
- Modify a game value
- Change any file extension name.